1. What's your favorite fruit?
I like just plain old bananas. I'm so boring, but they're without a doubt, my favorite.
2. Do you get your "5 a day" on a regular basis?
Does this mean fruits and veggies? Nope. I get one or two..maybe.
3. Sweet or savory?
Load on the sweet, baby. It's all I need in my life.
4. Do you have a lucky number?
It's so cliche to say "7" but I've always had a special place for 7s. I like 3, too.
5. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't. I very rarely go to Starbucks. Give me a Sheetz. I like their frozen mochas or iced lattes with sugar free caramel & vanilla and skim.
6. Share your comfort food?
Ice Cream. I could eat it for every meal.
7. Have you filed for your taxes already?
Yes, and we filed Married but separate because that was going to give us the biggest return. Then there was an issue where we didn't get all of our money because of something with childcare and we had to redo our file and now we're expecting another check.
8. What was the last thing you bought (except groceries)?
This morning I bought a French Vanilla Cappuccino from a local gas station. YUM!
9. What is your favorite animal and why?
Dogs. Except mine. But I really do love dogs because they're loyal and cuddly and make great best friends.
10. What is a color you would never wear?
I'm not a huge fan of the color red. I will wear it and have worn it, it's just not my favorite!
11. Are you happy with your name?
I mean, when you compare it with what my mom was going to name me (Autumn), Karen sounds drab and boring. I would have liked Autumn better! :)